Monday, January 20, 2014

Vigan

A throwback post of my visit to Vigan last summer 2013.

Known for its vintage style from streets to establishments and houses, Vigan is one of the must see places in the Philippines. Here you are freely welcome to roam around the city to embrace the past and forget modernization for the mean time. 

On the road to the city, I'd have to admit how excited i was to see the historic town. After an 8hr drive from Manila, the long wait paid a worthy view. I was expecting the houses alone to give that Spanish period ambiance but to my surprise, even the streets are made of bricks which added a different touch. It's like antiques everywhere! (oh i love antiques) For food lovers like me, it is definitely a plus to try Vigan's empanada and longganisa to top off the experience.
+BANGUI WINDMILLS +PAGUDPUD BEACH after hehehehe

Vigan photographs!

















image
I fell in love with this place i hope you get the chance to see Vigan also :)
xx

(post transferred from my tumblr page)

No comments:

Post a Comment